Re: [Omaha.pm] perlembed Use Perl from C

I am going to look into it some more. I am going to start by compiling perl for win32. (Ive always used ActiveState). Then see what it takes to compile it to a FMP plug-in. I suppose I should learn C++ as well.

jay@jays.net wrote:
On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 09:25:47 -0500, Todd Christopher Hamilton