Re: [Omaha.pm] [odynug] Re: Meeting tonight

I'm still on track for presenting.
Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 13, 2009, at 11:46 AM, Jay Hannah <jay@jays.net> wrote:

On Oct 13, 2009, at 9:42 AM, Jay Hannah wrote:
I'll be zero-prep presenting some modern Perl goodness I was working
on last week:

 Using DBIx::Class, Moose::Role, Moose array traits, and the
factory design pattern to get Apples and Oranges cooperating like
happy little CitrusFruit.  :)

Oh, I also got my new Module::Install::DiffCheck almost production-
ready last week, so I could present that:

   http://gist.github.com/206360
   http://github.com/jhannah/module-install-diffcheck

Feedback welcome.  :)