[Omaha.pm] Rosetta Stone for Perl/VBScript/C/PHP/etc?

I'm working on a project that uses a COTS product which uses _vbscript_ for the client-side automations.  (i.e. converting to Perl is not an option)  I'm pretty good a reading _vbscript_ code, but writing it from scratch is a lot of Google searching to find the right syntax and function calls.

A long time ago I came across a page that listed Perl and PHP code side-by-side and showed examples of similar code in each language.  I joked that it was a technological Rosetta Stone, but the term really fits.  I could read the Perl stuff and understand the PHP stuff quite easily.

Has anyone run across a similar Perl<-->_vbscript_ site?  (Maybe I should just make one up myself as I "crack the code" so to speak...)

Dan

--
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" (Who can watch the watchmen?) -- from the Satires of Juvenal
"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac Asimov (Author)