[Omaha.pm] Part Time Programmer

I am looking for someone who can help me out with some part time programming.  I would prefer someone with beginning/intermediate knowledge/experience with some of the following: SQL, Perl, PHP, Linux, XML, SSH, HTML.  Some of the time they would work with me at my home office (190th Center) other times they would be able to work remotely.  I am thinking 10 to 20 hours in the evening.  Is anyone or does anyone know of someone who might be interested?

--
Todd Christopher Hamilton
(402) 660-2787