[Omaha.pm] Greetings!

Hello All,

My name is Travis McArthur, I'm a computer science student at UNO. I've been lurking on here and the Omaha dynamic language users' group lists for awhile and thought it was about time I introduced myself.

I've been working with Perl since I was about 11 when I picked it up on a whim trying to play with some CGI, went on to do a lot of small projects in it for school and various automation tasks. As I got more into the *nix world I found it more and more useful for system administration tasks etc.

That's all I suppose!  Glad to find fellow Perl enthusiasts :}.

Best Regards,
Travis