[Omaha.pm] Meeting tonight: Scott Hickey on Rexx

Feel free to join me, crashing the Dynamic Language Users Group.

We might have time for a quick demo of my Perl solution to the Car Wash challenge before/after the main event.

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Blaine Buxton" <altodorado@blainebuxton.com>
Date: September 1, 2007 9:40:07 PM CDT
To: "dynamic_omaha@blainebuxton.com" <dynamic_omaha@blainebuxton.com>
Subject: [dynamic_omaha] Sept. 4: Scott Hickey on Rexx

Pinch me. Our speaker this month is none other than "Mister Groovy Eclipse Plug-In" Scott Hickey. He will be speaking about Rexx though. Rexx is a little known scripting languages with some unique features. This should be an incredible talk to make you think about Rexx in a totally different light. I can not wait.

I hope to see everyone there!
TopicRexx: The Little Known Scripting Language
SpeakerScott Hickey
TimeSeptember 4, 7-9pm
LocationUNO's Peter Kiewit Institute (PKI) building 1110 South 67th Street Omaha, NE

--
Blaine Buxton
Simplicity Synthesist