Re: [Omaha.pm] good mirror script?

Yes it works, in that it is downloading a bunch of content. But if you try to browse the files, you don't get very far before you encounter broken links. Maybe I need to let the whole thing finish, maybe thats when it goes back and fixes the links?

I tried the suggested httrack program, and that seemed to work pretty good.

-Ryan