Re: [Omaha.pm] good mirror script?

I think what I need to do would be a fairly simple script. Fetch the main page, which is a list of makes of cars. Follow those links, and save the content as the name of the link ("Toyota"), not the actual link ("Diagrammodels.asp?MakeID=17&link=BULLDOG"). The follow those links ("1991-1995", "1996-2001"), etc. etc.

BUT - back to wget, here's what I'm doing, if you have any suggestions I'm open to them.

wget --convert-links -E -r -H http://64.85.6.118/diagrams/diagrams.asp

Thanks