Re: [Omaha.pm] Pick your brain?

Michael D. Maynard wrote:
I wanted to follow up with you on this. The MS-SQL server of the client that pushes the data to me crashed a couple days ago. Ever since, I haven't had any problems. Hmmmmm? ;-)

I fixed it by running the script twice in a row since it always worked the second time through. I set RaiseError to 0 so the script wouldn't choke and added another cron 5 minutes later.

Uhh... Boy. I don't even know what to say about that. :)

Whatever works I guess?  -nervous laugh-