Re: [Omaha.pm] Lightning Talks from UNO, Take 2! :)

Do you have a URL to that .pdf? The attachment didn't seem to broadcast well on the mailing list.

     Oops!  Well, it would help if I didn't send the OpenOffice.org document and sent the PDF instead.  D'oh!  Let's try that again ...

Any topic requests? If I try really hard maybe I can think of something sexier than operator overloading this time... :)

     I'll let you take a look at the actual list and see if anything triggers an idea.  :)

     -- b