Re: [Omaha.pm] Lightning Talks from UNO, Take 2! :)

Robert A. Fulkerson wrote:
Well, it's that time again. My CSCI 2850, "Programming on the Internet" class here at UNO is doing their lightning talks over the course of the next two Tuesdays. You are invited to come and see what this semester's students have found interesting in the Perl world.

Do you have a URL to that .pdf? The attachment didn't seem to broadcast well on the mailing list.

If anyone on the list would like to do a quick 5-minute talk, there are one or two slots open that we could squeeze you in at the beginning of either night. Just let me know.

Any topic requests? If I try really hard maybe I can think of something sexier than operator overloading this time... :)