[Omaha.pm] [Fwd: [pm_groups] Census Results]

FYI. I assume today "tomorrow" is yesterday now, so it's OK to broadcast this. :)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [pm_groups] Census Results
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 22:38:01 +0000
From: Dave Cross <dave@dave.org.uk>
To: pm_groups@pm.org

I'll be announcing this to the rest of the world tomorrow, but you can get a sneak preview of the full census results from

  http://pm.org/census/

Currently that page only has links to the data returned by each group together with information about the groups who either said they were now inactive or didn't reply at all. Later on I intend to add some summary reports.

The next step will be to use this data to clean up the pm.org DNS records and remove dead web sites. This will hopefully happen early next year.

Dave...
--
Request pm.org Technical Support via support@pm.org