Re: [Omaha.pm] mod_perl 2

On Apr 8, 2005, at 3:29 PM, Timothy Larson wrote:
The two I'm most interested in at the moment are Slash and Mason. It would be nice if there were some central point they all reported at.

Slash as in Slashcode? We don't use either of those, sorry.

OK, thanks. Several sites I've tried to look through were very hard to navigate to find anything useful.

I would think the Slash and Mason project homepages would be pretty clear about their MP2 statuses?

(Template Toolkit works great on Apache2, MP2.)