Re: [Omaha.pm] mod_perl 2

On Apr 7, 2005, at 1:05 PM, Timothy Larson wrote:
Once upon a time I was interested in some web utilities using mod_perl, but then my free time waned. Now I have a little time again so I am trying to catch up on the past few years' activity. Is mod_perl 2 ready to use with Apache 2 yet? Have any/many/most of the numerous mod_perl projects been updated to use it?

We've been using Apache2 and mod_perl2 exclusively for quite a while. Everything we need/use works fine. I can't speak to general stats of MP1 project conversions.

Where can I go to check on the status of mod_perl and related projects?

http://perl.apache.org/

Rock on,