Re: [Omaha.pm] RCS in a perl script?

The server doesn't have RCS *or* CVS clients and you can't install (or get them to install) either one? Why not just D/L and install RCS/CVS into your home directory and use that?

I wouldn't touch writing by own revision/versioning system (even a dead stupid & simple one) with a 10 foot pole. That's just asking for trouble. You're be better off doing lots of cheesy tarball backups IMHO. I'd be surprised if anyone else on CPAN had taken that up either...

Good luck!! -grin-