Re: [Omaha.pm] perl cpan problem

On Oct 21, 2004, at 8:26 PM, Tim & Alethea Larson wrote:
On Oct 17, 2004, at 1:35 PM, Tim & Alethea Larson wrote:
perl -MCPAN -e "install XML::Parser"
perl -MCPAN -e "install Bundle::CPAN"
perl -MCPAN -e "install Bundle::libnet"
perl -MCPAN -e "install Net::FTP"
perl -MCPAN -e "install HTTP::Date"

No, I ran them separately from the command line. No errors about not being able to write. Just some stuff about what server it was trying to contact, then a long silence as I watched the memory usage increase to max, and finally caput!

Oh... So 4 of those 5 packages are known to not be the problem? -grin-

Then it would help to know which of the 5 is running when the problem occurs, and a copy-paste of the screen shot as the memory is slurping so we can see what was happening before the slurp began.

I will try again and see if I can watch for more details. It's kind of difficult because I don't have email access on the machine I'm working with, so I have to retype any messages over onto this machine.

Copy/paste into a text file (or tee it to a text file) then scp/ftp the file to wherever...?