A picture tour of Seoul

These 3 shots are from my first outing in Seoul.  The tiny tree is in an area of town called "Insa-Dong" - it is a famous tourist shopping district full of traditional artisans, restaurants and galleries - so fun!  The next one is night shopping in Myang-Dong -wall to wall people at all hours and non everywhere.  It was something else!  Finally we have a group of kids in traditional "Hanbok" singing in a street festival for Buddha's Birthday.  Enjoy!

Do you Yahoo!?

image/pjpeg

image/pjpeg

image/pjpeg