Re: [Omaha.pm] [OMG!Code] Perl and Go training in Omaha by Dave Rolsky

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 4:42 PM, Jay Hannah <jay@jays.net> wrote:
So I was just at a conference in Salt Lake City and Dave Rolsky (http://blog.urth.org/) mentioned that he'll be in Omaha this fall for some family stuff.

It would be AMAZING if we could get him to do some training while he's in town!

Would you or your company be interested in paying $100 for a 1-day training session in either Go or Perl?

If so please let me know so I can twist Dave's arm.   :)

I could definitely find $100 for a Perl/Moose training session.  The Go session could be interesting, too.  I might be up for that, but I'd absolutely do a Perl one.

It might be worth mentioning it on the OLUG mailing list, too.

402-598-7782

--
Christopher