[Omaha.pm] list of basic Perl modules to install

Hi all!

Got a simple question.

I have to install some perl modules on a new, fresh, pristine server.

I don’t have a specific list, but what is good practice, which ones should I install?

Thanks,

Dr. Matthew Cserhati

Department of Genetics, Cell Biology and Anatomy

985805 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE 68198-5805

The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential, intended only for the use of the addressee(s) above. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please delete it and immediately contact the sender.