Re: [Omaha.pm] Try::Tiny declared Uncool

The latter argument makes some sense, though I can see that being an idiom easily mistyped.

The first argument, though, when Catalyst already depends on the whole of CPAN doesn't make any sense to me unless they are eliminating a very large number of the other 12,388,473 dependencies (that's only a *slight* exaggeration).

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 7:05 PM, Jay Hannah <jay@jays.net> wrote:
On Oct 22, 2014, at 3:28 PM, Sterling Hanenkamp <sterling@hanenkamp.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 5:41 PM, Jay Hannah <jay@jays.net> wrote:
>> Apparently Catalyst6 is threatening to move to that pattern.
> Why? What's the proposed reason for the change?

One less dependency, simpler to not use Try::Tiny when apparently

covers all the cases that prompted the adoption of Try::Tiny into Catalyst.