Re: [Omaha.pm] [odlug] Re: [olug] Call for presentations

Jay, that would be useful.

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 10:05 AM, Jay Hannah <jay@jays.net> wrote:
On Jun 4, 2013, at 3:44 PM, Jon Larsen <jon@jonlarsen.us> wrote:
> Hi all, it's that time again.  Time for me to ask for presentations for the remainder of 2013.

As always, I'm happy to be your guide to anything Perl, if anyone's interested.  :)

For example: Are you guys all already aware of how easy it is to leave system perl alone and install multiple perl binaries and library sets for different software stacks?

   http://perlbrew.pl/

Perlbrew rocks.  :)

jhannah
Omaha Perl Mongers: omaha.pm.org
Omaha Dynamic Language User Group: odlug.org

--
http://odlug.org
---