From: odynug@googlegroups.com [mailto:odynug@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Jay Hannah
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2013 15:17 PM
To: odynug@googlegroups.com
Cc: Nebraska USA Perl Mongers of Omaha
Subject: [odlug] Re: Nebraska DHHS / PHINMS

On Apr 1, 2013, at 3:05 PM, Jay Hannah <jay.hannah@iinteractive.com> wrote:

I can probably rough that out for you today, just for fun, with XML::Twig and GraphViz (I've done ~50 such projects, this is right up my alley).

Here's a funny screenshot from the last time I did this sort of thing: November 2012.  :)

Jay Hannah
Project Lead / Programmer
http://www.iinteractive.com
Email: jay.hannah@iinteractive.com