Re: [Omaha.pm] [odlug] Mar 12 meeting

Juan,
Would you be willing to swap with me?  I am not sure, my company might be sending me to San Francisco next week.

-Shawn

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 12:50 PM, Jay Hannah <jay.hannah@iinteractive.com> wrote:
Thanks everyone for the great turnout last night! Thanks, Nathaniel, for an awesome Lua presentation!

I updated the website for March:

   http://odlug.org

Shawn: You still good to go for March 12? How much time do you want? I know Juan's got lots of good Groovy stuff stacked up.  :)

Maybe I'll have learned a little Scala by then?  ;)

Thanks everybody,

--
http://odlug.org
---