Re: [Omaha.pm] Meeting tomorrow 7pm - helicopters and geospatial data kung-fu

No Helicopters!

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 9:33 PM, Jay Hannah <jay.hannah@iinteractive.com> wrote:
It's that time of month again! Woot!

Join us tomorrow night, 7pm, in PKI room 160!

Sam Flint
      Tk/Perl, Arduino helicopter programming

Shane Buscher
      Geospatial open source. Why is my neighborhood shown in Google Maps and Sarpy County GIS, but not in OpenStreetMap.org? [screenshot below] How did the data get there? How can I improve it? How can I use it for my own nefarious purposes? See some of the tech, ask an expert all your geospatial questions.

See you there!

Jay Hannah

   Man, it's a bummer our new room forbids food, I'm dying to cheat my new diet with a huge stack of pizza ...  :/