Re: [Omaha.pm] [odynug] Meeting MOVED: June 5 AT COVIS COWORKING

Oh! Excited...hopefully work doesn't keep me a way haven't been able to attend since my first meeting in February

Sent from my Kindle Fire

From: Jay Hannah <jay.hannah@iinteractive.com>
Sent: Wed May 23 16:52:32 CDT 2012
To: odynug@googlegroups.com, Nebraska USA Perl Mongers of Omaha <omaha-pm@pm.org>
Subject: [odynug] Meeting MOVED: June 5 AT COVIS COWORKING

DATE and LOCATION of the next meeting have moved:

http://odlug.org/

Tuesday June 5 2012, 7pm
CoVis CoWorking (http://covisco.com)
920 South 107th Avenue Suite 106

Presenters:

Kevin Beam:
Ruby (and Rails) and _javascript_, Stripe for payment processing, RESTful APIs in Rails, BDD/TDD in Rails, etc.; backbone.js and perhaps jquery mobile as well.
Lucas Hartman
Intro to the Unity game engine.

Thanks,

Jay Hannah