Re: [Omaha.pm] Fork with a disown

You could use a double fork on Unix to cause the parent to disown the child. There's some info on how to do this in perlfaq8 (look for "daemon" or "background"). I do not know how current that FAQ is. You can also look for daemon, process, and IPC modules on CPAN for doing this.

Cheers.

--
Andrew Sterling Hanenkamp
sterling@hanenkamp.com