Re: [Omaha.pm] xmltwig.com is down... again? still?

mirod.org has been the only one that has been up every time I've tried in the last year...

2011/6/6 Dan Linder <dan@linder.org>
Is this a recurring problem with xmltwig.com?  It appears down again today...

Thankfully Sean suggested "www.mirod.org" so I can peruse their documents...

And of all the days...just when I'm starting to dive into Perl+Twig...  Using Strawberry Perl Portable Edition - should be interesting!  (Waiting for the CPAN install to finish...)

DanL