Re: [Omaha.pm] Omaha: Thanks again!

And of course we need the video archive of the Karaoke done after the meeting....  Is that going online soon?

Dan

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 16:25, Jay Hannah <jay@jays.net> wrote:
Thanks again, Randal, for presenting.  :)

If you want to email me your slides I'll add them to our meeting history:

  http://jays.net/wiki/Meeting_history

Glad to see you made it home safe (Twitter)! We hope you can come back again next year.

See you at YAPC::NA June 21? There are rumors of a possible car pool with the Kansas City Perl Mongers.  :)

All the best,

http://twitter.com/merlyn
http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2010/