Re: [Omaha.pm] More data code pointers.

I split the input file, and put it all in a tgz at

http://www.hotr.com/files/dev/test_syncsort.tgz
contents:
infile.dat
outfile.dat
syncsort
syncsort_parm.srt

the syntax would be
./syncsort <  syncsort_parm.srt

The subroutine i'm working on is do_summarize

disclamer:first perl program, just using what works, and cleaning up later......

--
Jay Swackhamer
Reboot The User