[Omaha.pm] Our next 2 meetings

Trying to get ahead of the curve ...

Unless volunteers step forward to present, or people request topics (anyone?), it looks like these will be our next two meetings:

   http://jays.net/wiki/Odlug

Tuesday, December 8, 2009:
• Jay presents the Catalyst web development framework.
• Willing to do a 5 minute presentation on what you've been working on? Add yourself here!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010:
• PLT-Scheme mini hackathon (spearheaded by Scott Hickey)
• Willing to do a 5 minute presentation on what you've been working on? Add yourself here!

   http://jays.net/wiki/Odlug

(I also still need to catch up with Juan's Pet Paradise challenge entry. -grin-)

See you there!