Re: [Omaha.pm] I'm coming to town and would like to talk to y'all

On Mar 12, 2009, at 2:34 PM, Jay Hannah wrote:

Would you like me to try to book a room at UNO PKI for Wednesday night? 7PM?

 UNO PKI (University of Nebraska Omaha, Peter Kiewit Institute):
 http://tinyurl.com/ablc6m

Projector, lots of computers w/ Internet, open wifi, whiteboards, seating for ~30.

I'm guessing I'd be most interested in a Mech or TAP presentation.  :)

Well, let's see if anyone else is interested. And what they want to hear about. I'll be at Infotec talking about my new book, "Land The Tech Job You Love", so that might be doable to. And it would be practice for Wednesday.

http://www.pragprog.com/titles/algh/land-the-tech-job-you-love

But I can talk about Perl stuff, too, of course.

xoxo,
Andy

--
Andy Lester => andy@petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance