Re: [Omaha.pm] woot! Our Catalyst re-skin is live

Dan Linder wrote:
When I go to the https://ssl.omnihotels.com/ site, it looks pretty ugly
(plain white background, blue text).  Is there some missing CSS that my
browser would have got hitting a different page first?

Being a non-OmniHotels employee might be the key...

If you could send me a screen shot and what version of what browser you're running you would be my hero forever. :)

Or we could hire you and give you a cubicle from which the website is guaranteed to look good. :)