From: Matt Secoske <secoskem@gmail.com>
Date: February 9, 2009 8:55:57 PM CST
To: odynug@googlegroups.com
Subject: [odynug] iPhone Development this Tuesday (tomorrow) night!

Hey Everyone,

Tomorrow night brings us another Omaha Dynamic Language Users Group!

How To Write iPhone Applications  - Brent Adkisson

It's on the tip of everyone's tongue. Everyone wants to not only own an iPhone, but be writing their own applications for it. Brent is going to help us cut through all of the documentation and jump right into writing our own code for the iPhone. The talk will walk us through the realms of Objective-C and Apple's Xcode developer tools. This is one talk you do not want to miss!

http://odynug.kicks-ass.org

Meeting location is UNO's Peter Kiewit Institute (PKI) building
1110 South 67th Street
Omaha, NE

Hope to see everyone there!

Cheers,