Re: [Omaha.pm] Command SCP client for Windows

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 3:01 AM, Rob Townley <rob.townley@gmail.com> wrote:
"echo y | p:\psftp.cmd PASSWORD"
p:\psftp.exe robertjtownley@web.sourceforge.net -pw %1 -bc -b p:\psftp.script

That solution works.  I remember trying this in UNIX and the "echo y | scp ..." doesn't take the "y", but the pscp/psftp under Windows do take them.

My work around to the Unix side will be to script the update of the known_hosts file.

Thanks for the notes and assitance.

Dan

--
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" (Who can watch the watchmen?) -- from the Satires of Juvenal
"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac Asimov (Author)