[Omaha.pm] Suggested XML modules...

>From searching our e-mail archive, it seems like the two mentioned XML modules are "XML::Simple" and "XML::Twig".

Are there any other XML handling modules that people are using (or have used)?

Any thoughts into the pros/cons about the module you're using (or the ones you passed up)?

Dan

--
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" (Who can watch the watchmen?) -- from the Satires of Juvenal
"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac Asimov (Author)