From: Samuel Tesla <samuel.tesla@gmail.com>
Date: October 11, 2008 5:10:10 PM CDT
To: odynug@googlegroups.com
Subject: [odynug] Shifting gears for Tuesday

Hey all!

I'm going to be talking next Tuesday about advanced Erlang. As I
mentioned a while back, my plan was to write a blogging tool in Erlang
and then discuss the architecture and code. Between my work and my 3/4-
time class load at UNO, I really haven't managed to devote much time
to writing the tool.  I want to show a good example of how erlang apps
get put together, so I'm going to be talking about another project.

Ejabberd is a stable, production-quality XMPP server written erlang.
It's the server used by jabber.org and the IETF for their XMPP
services. Along with YAWS, and RabbitMQ it is one of the biggest open-
source erlang projects out there.

I'll see everybody on Tuesday!

-- Samuel