From: "Blaine Buxton" <btbuxton@gmail.com>
Date: September 6, 2008 5:23:44 PM CDT
To: odynug <odynug@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [odynug] September 9, 2008, 7pm-9pm - Prototype by Ben Heath

Last time, Ben showed us how to write the server-side of our web applications in PHP. Now, he returns to display how the client side can be done. He will blowing our minds with what you can do with Javascript and Prototype. Come prepared to be amazed.

Ben has been kind of enough to share the presentation and code examples with us and they are available at the following URLs:
http://www.tconl.com/~benheath/downloads/Prototype.pdf
http://www.tconl.com/~benheath/downloads/prototype.zip
or
http://github.com/brheath/prototype-presentation/tree/master

As always we'll have free pizza and great conversation. There might even me a surprise as well! You don't want to miss a second!

http://odynug.kicks-ass.org

Meeting location is UNO's Peter Kiewit Institute (PKI) building
1110 South 67th Street
Omaha, NE
--
Blaine Buxton