From: "Blaine Buxton" <btbuxton@gmail.com>
Date: June 28, 2008 11:59:26 AM CDT
To: odynug <odynug@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [odynug] July 1 Meeting: Mike Hostetler - Django

Speaker: Mike Hostetler
Topic: Python On The Web Using Django
It's been too long since Mike Hostetler graced us with a presentation on Python. He's decided to change that and present Django at this month's meeting. Django is an impressive web framework that uses Python. Mike will be giving an extensive tour that will provide us valuable insight. It's going to be a great journey and one you do not want to miss. See your July 4th fireworks early with this drop your jaw presentation! http:// odynug.kicks-ass.org

Meeting location is UNO's Peter Kiewit Institute (PKI) building
1110 South 67th Street
Omaha, NE

Meeting will start at 7pm. Pizza and drinks will be provided. See you all there!
--
Blaine Buxton
Sorcerer Of Digital Construction