Re: [Omaha.pm] Thoughts on new meeting day?

On May 27, 2008, at 8:43 PM, Blaine Buxton wrote:
Right now, we meet the first Tuesday of every month. It clashes with the Linux User Group and I think it would be nice to meet on a night without any clashes.

2nd Wednesday and 3rd Thursday?

Looks like neither of those conflict with any other user groups on the calendars:

   http://www.jays.net/wiki/Omaha_User_Groups

So either one works for me.

(Python UG has been the day after us, and I can never do two nights in a row, so I'm all for making a change.)