Re: [Omaha.pm] [Kc] Kansas City Hack Day

On Feb 27, 2008, at 12:04 PM, Jay Hannah wrote:

My folks live in KC, so I was thinking about driving down. My current
development tracks are Catalyst (Perl web framework) and BioPerl /
bioinformatics / R.  I've got a million projects going all the time...

Jay, if you'd like to publicize this on Perlbuzz, let me know. Write up a paragraph about what you and/or other Perl people will be working on, and I'll put it up as a story.

--
Andy Lester => andy@petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance