Re: [Omaha.pm] Free Next box

On Feb 19, 2008 10:22 AM, Jay Hannah <jay@jays.net> wrote:
On Feb 18, 2008, at 9:04 PM, Michael Kolakowski wrote:
> 2) Looks like I already got a taker from PM!  Thanks guys.

Huh. I didn't know we had hardwarephiles lurking the list...   They
must be stealthy ninjas.

That hardwarephile would be me.  (Just don't tell my wife!)

I cut my Unix teeth on a NeXT cube in the late 90's, and I loved them for their power and functionality (not to mention their artistic looks too).  Now that I have a home office, I have an upper shelf that will be devoted to some of my early relic computers that I couldn't bear to throw away.

Dan

--
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" (Who can watch the watchmen?) -- from the Satires of Juvenal
"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac Asimov (Author)