Re: [Omaha.pm] Installing into /home/jhannah/lib

Quite a while back I had to use a more recent version of Perl than what was on the system.   I downloaded the pre-compiled binaries, and extracted them to my user home directory (~/bin, ~/lib, ~/usr, ~/opt, etc).  There were also a number of user environment variables I had to set or adjust (LIB, PATH, etc).  Everything I did was through trial-and-error, but in the end it worked (for me anyway).

Is there an official document covering that or Jays special user-only configuration?

Dan