[Omaha.pm] Fwd: November 6, 2007 - ODYNUG - PHP - Ben Heath

I'm in New York until the 7th, but YOU should go.  :)

Begin forwarded message:
From: "Blaine Buxton" <altodorado@blainebuxton.com>
Date: November 2, 2007 9:38:38 PM CDT
To: "dynamic_omaha@blainebuxton.com" <dynamic_omaha@blainebuxton.com>
Subject: [dynamic_omaha] November 6, 2007 - ODYNUG - PHP - Ben Heath

You wanted the best. You got the best. The hottest presenter in the land...Ben Heath! What could be better than a Kiss concert, a talk on PHP of course. This month Ben has offered to show us what we have been missing in PHP. The language itself is loved by web programmers all over. If you have ever been curious, now's the time to find what the fuss about PHP is all about. ProKarma is sponsoring this presentation. They will be providing the food and drinks. So, what do you have to lose? You get to learn something new, hang with the smartest people in Omaha, and free food. My friends, it just doesn't get any better!
TopicPHP: Practical Web Programming
SpeakerBen Heath
TimeNovember 6, 7-9pm
LocationUNO's Peter Kiewit Institute (PKI) building 1110 South 67th Street Omaha, NE
--
Blaine Buxton
Simplicity Synthesist