From: "Blaine Buxton" <altodorado@blainebuxton.com>
Date: September 27, 2007 9:48:08 PM CDT
To: "dynamic_omaha@blainebuxton.com" <dynamic_omaha@blainebuxton.com>
Subject: [dynamic_omaha] October 2, 2007 - Sam Tesla - Gentle Introduction To Erlang

Erlang is the hottest new language in the land to learn. It's what on the tip of everyone's tongue. Why is it so hot? What makes it so special? I am proud to have Erlang guru Sam Tesla presenting to educate us all. He will be displaying why Erlang scales so well and it's many unique features. This will be one meeting that should not be missed!

And if that wasn't enough, we have none other than Tek Systems providing all of the pop and pizza that our bellies can take. Prepare to have your mind and stomach stuffed!

Come out and join us for the best user group in the land (In my opinion, of course).

TopicA Gentle Introduction to Erlang
Speaker Sam Tesla
Time October 2, 7-9pm
Location UNO's Peter Kiewit Institute (PKI) building
1110 South 67th Street
Omaha, NE

--
Blaine Buxton