Re: [Omaha.pm] GroovyQuiz.com is live, and has a Quiz for you!

This is an interesting site:

http://codegolf.com/conways-game-of-life

The winner? 155 bytes of Perl.  :)

On Mar 30, 2007, at 1:02 AM, Matt Secoske wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that GroovyQuiz is live! Its first quiz is also up, and ready to be used as fodder for this weekends coding spree.

Go to http://groovyquiz.com to see what it is :)

An rss feed is available at http://groovyquiz.com/groovyquiz/main/rss

The rules are very simple:  accept the challenge and code away!

Also, the site allows for comments on each quiz... please do not spoil the quiz with solutions... just questions and clarifications please.

I will be working this weekend to allow for solution posting. In the meantime, once you've solved it, go ahead and email your solution to me... I will gladly post it once I've got the solutions section working.

And, I would love to hear comments on what you would like to see from the site, quiz suggestions, etc.

Thanks!
- Matt

--
Matt Secoske