[Omaha.pm] Fwd: [pm_groups] The Perl Quiz Night Kit

Interested?

I'll buy the winner a Ferrari*.  :)

Begin forwarded message:
From: Grant McLean <perlmongers@catalyst.net.nz>
Date: December 14, 2006 5:27:04 AM CST
Subject: [pm_groups] The Perl Quiz Night Kit

Hi PM Group Leaders

You may recall that a month ago I was planning to run a quiz night at
Wellington.PM and asking if anyone had any helpful advice.

Well we ran the quiz night for our December meeting and it was a lot of
fun. If you'd like to do something similar in your group then I can now
offer you "The Perl Quiz Night Kit".  It would kind of defeat the
purpose of a quiz if the questions and answers were readily downloadable
from the Internet, so if you're interested email me at:

  grant@mclean.net.nz

Cheers
Grant McLean
Coordinator Wellington.PM