[Omaha.pm] shh.... secret meeting tonight @ 7pm

Don't tell anybody, but tonight is your favorite day of the month - Perl Monger night!

http://omaha.pm.org/

Pizza for all! Meetings are sponsored by Paragon IT Professionals. Thanks Jimmy Smith!!

What kind of pizza? Its a mystery. "A mystery wrapped in an enigma, smothered in secret sauce." - Phil Hartman, News Radio

Perly stuff I've been working on lately:

- http://seqlab.net: Help me optimize some genetic sequencing regex's I wrote over the weekend. - Job Snag-O: My brother the substitute teacher doesn't want to wake up at 05:30 to check for jobs, so my robot does it for him. Isn't WWW::Mechanize neat?

See you there!