Re: [Omaha.pm] Job Snag-O (WWW::Mechanize)

You could email it to an perl based X-10 service that relays it to a bed shaking alarm clock.

On 2/3/07, Jay Hannah <jay@jays.net > wrote:
On Jan 31, 2007, at 11:07 AM, Hanson, Paul M. wrote:
> If he has a cell phone that accepts text messages, couldn't you send a
> short "Nothing" to that device?

Indeed. But alas he has no mobile phone. There are however, other
mobile phones in the house that they don't use at night anyway.
Perhaps he could sleep with one of those and I could send an email to
that phone?

Update: So far the Job Snag-O tool has only kicked out a long,
depressing series of "No jobs available at this time" emails. One
every 15 minutes for 3 hours a day. I'm not yet sure if I'm not
checking frequently enough or if there are a dozen desperate subs
clicking every 5 seconds at 5:30am or what...