Re: [Omaha.pm] Could you take a look

On Jan 19, 2007, at 8:16 AM, kiran bina wrote:
I don't know if i did not formulate the problem right. This is what I wanted. The GI- number in File2 is a smaller subset of possible GI-in File 1 (This has the matching GI plus the sequence I am interested in). (Or. I want to pull all the sequences from file-1 using the GI listed in File 2)
kiran

As discussed yesterday I'm glad you got those figured out.

It gets pretty hard to describe these things via email. For me finding the 1-3 lines of code that aren't doing what I thought they would is usually the hardest part. Stepping through with the debugger is great for checking expectations one line of code at a time. Once you're hooked on the debugger its hard to live without it. -grin-