Re: [Omaha.pm] Google calendar of Omaha user groups

Jay Hannah wrote:
On Dec 12, 2006, at 3:56 PM, Ryan Stille wrote:
or you can view it directly here:
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed? src=689bo9l4k74mu9unjbqtnulpn0%40group.calendar.google.com

Is that redundant with this?

    http://itinomaha.org/

No. Well that view-only version you quoted above *is* redundant to the it in omaha site (where I got my data from). The real benefit comes when you drop the 'it in omaha' calendar into your google calendar account. This will allow you to see all the 'it in omaha' events in with all your other events you schedule on your calendar. Really only useful if you use google calendar for your calendaring.

-Ryan